Pivotal phase III trial of arbaclofen placarbil for the treatment of spasticity in patients with multiple sclerosis. A 13-week double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial followed by an open-label extension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Arbaclofen placarbil (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XenoPort
- 20 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by a Xenoport media release.
- 20 May 2013 Co-primary endpoints 'Statistically significant improvements in scores on the Ashworth Scale and the 7-point Patient Global Impression of Change scale' have not been met, as reported by a XenoPort media release.
- 23 Mar 2013 182 patients (91% of the targeted enrollment) have been enrolled to date.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History