Addition of the Gamma-Secretase Inhibitor RO4929097 (IND 105,994) to Erlotinib in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; RG 4733 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.