A Phase Ib/II Randomized, Observer-Blind, Controlled, Single Centre Study of a Trivalent Group B Streptococcus Vaccine in Healthy Non-Pregnant Women Leading Into a Dose-Ranging Study in Pregnant Women in South Africa
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Streptococcal B vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Streptococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 03 May 2014 Primary endpoints have been added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.