A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of Escalating, Multiple, Oral Doses of GS 5885 in Treatment Naive Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ledipasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 02 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History