A Phase 1b/2a, Open-label, Randomized, Safety, Tolerability, Dose Finding, Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic, and Preliminary Efficacy Study of Subcutaneous Hanferon in Combination With Ribavirin in Treatment-naive Subjects With Genotype 1 Hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors HanAll Biopharma
- 22 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 19 Jun 2012 Phase IIa testing is ongoing, according to a HanAll BioPharma media release.
- 02 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.