High-dose peretinoin as adjunctive therapy in hepatitis C-positive patients with hepatocellular carcinoma following curative therapy (surgical resection or transcutaneous radiofrequency ablation).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Peretinoin (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Nov 2011 New source identified and integrated: University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record UMIN000006728.
- 24 Jan 2011 Results from a subgroup analysis presented at the ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium in January 2011 (abstract 165), and reported in a Kowa Pharmaceutical media release.
- 20 Jan 2011 Results of subanalysis to be presented at American Society of Clinical Oncology Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium 2011, according to a Kowa media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History