PHASE II PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY OF VGX-3100, (HPV16 E6/E7, HPV18 E6/E7 DNA VACCINE) DELIVERED IM FOLLOWED BY ELECTROPORATION (EP) WITH CELLECTRA -5P FOR THE TREATMENT OF BIOPSY-PROVEN CIN 2/3 OR CIN 3 WITH DOCUMENTED HPV 16 OR 18
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs VGX 3100 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 05 May 2016 According to an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 19th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (ASGCT) 2016.
- 22 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2015 Results published in the Internet Document.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History