PHASE II STUDY OF MINI-CHOP PLUS OFATUMUMAB (O) IN NON PREVIOULSY TREATED PATIENTS AGED OVER 80 YEARS WITH CD 20+ DIFFUSE LARGE B-CELL LYMPHOMA
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LNH09-7B
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of pooled analysis assessing CNS relapse, risk factors and specific survival in very elderly DLBCL patients using patient data from this and NCT01087424 trial, presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.