A Phase IIIb, 24-week, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Double-blinded, Efficacy and Safety Study of Linagliptin (BI 1356) in Black/African American Patients With Type 2 Diabetes With a MTT Sub-study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 19 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History