An Open-Label Drug Interaction Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Warfarin When Administered Alone and in Combination With Multiple-Dose JNJ-28431754 (Canagliflozin) in Healthy Male and Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Thrombosis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson Research Pty Ltd.
- 19 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Oct 2010 to Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.