A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Dapagliflozin in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes With Inadequately Controlled Hypertension on an Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitor or Angiotensin Receptor Blocker (ARB) and an Additional Antihypertensive Medication.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Hypertension in diabetes; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Sep 2014 Results in ambulatory blood pressure patients presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 19 Sep 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History