A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous LY2127399 in Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) (ILLUMINATE-1).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tabalumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILLUMINATE-1
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Oct 2016 Pooled analysis (n=1760) of gene expression and pharmacodynamic induced changes from ILLUMINATE-1 and ILLUMINATE-2 trials published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 20 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.