Daptomycin Use For Prophylaxis In Prosthetic Joint Surgery, A Randomized Prospective Study Comparing The Efficacy Of Daptomycin Versus Vancomycin For Peri-Operative Antibiotic Prophylaxis In MRSA Colonized Adult Patients Undergoing Primary Elective Hip Or Knee Arthroplasty
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.