Phase Ib/II Study of the Gamma-Secretase Inhibitor (GSI) RO4929097 (IND #109291) in Combination With Cisplatin, Vinblastine, and Temozolomide (CVT) in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 4733 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Temozolomide; Vinblastine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.