A Phase III, Open-label, Single Centre, Single-arm, Pilot Study to Assess the Feasibility of Switching, Individuals Receiving Efavirenz With Continuing Central Nervous System (CNS) Toxicity, to Raltegravir.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.