Phase II-study Using Ofatumumab and ESHAP Followed by Autologous Trasplant of Hemopoietic Precursors for the Treatment of Classic Hodgkin's Lymphoma on Relapse, Partial Response or Refractory to First Line Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active,no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.