A Randomized, 4-sequence, Cross-over, Double-blind, Dose Response Study of 0.4, 0.6 and 0.9 U/kg Insulin Glargine U300 Compared to 0.4 U/kg Lantus U100 in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 Using the Euglycemic Clamp Technique.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 18 Jun 2013 Results presented at American Diabetes Association (ADA) 73rd Scientific Sessions, according to a Sanofi media release.
- 13 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.