A 6 month, open label, prospective, multi centre, international study of a transition to flexibly dose paliperidone palmitate (a second generation antipsychotic) in patients with schizophrenia previously unsuccessfully treated with oral or long acting injectable antipsychotics
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALMFlexS
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 04 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record and as per European Clinical Trials Database record, status is ongoing in Spain and UK and completed in remaining countries, hence status amended as per NCT.
- 16 Aug 2012 Actual patient number changed from 1046 to 1045 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.