Phase II Study of Erlotinib, an Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in the Treatment of Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 03 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.