Phase II Study of Erlotinib, an Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in the Treatment of Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 25 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.