A Phase 3b, Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Forced-titration Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Technosphere Insulin Inhalation Powder, Using the Gen2 Inhaler, in Combination With Insulin Glargine Versus Insulin Aspart in Combination With Insulin Glargine in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Over a 16-week Treatment Period
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin aspart; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MannKind Corporation
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.