Immunogenicity, Reactogenicity and Safety of GSK Biologicals' Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine FLU Q-QIV (GSK2282512A) When Administered Intramuscularly to Adults 18 Years of Age and Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2282512A (Primary) ; GSK 1536489A
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Jan 2014 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 28 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Immunological-response-rate' has been met.
- 28 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Antibody-levels' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History