An Exploratory, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Pilot Study to Assess the Analgesic Efficacy of Oxycodone/Naloxone Prolonged Release Tablets (OXN PR) Compared to Placebo in Opioid-naive Subjects Suffering From Severe Pain Due to Bladder Pain Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial cystitis; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2012 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended, planned patient number is 70 and additional trial investigator (Michael Hopp) identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.