Efficacy of Quetiapine XR vs. Placebo as Concomitant Treatment to Mood Stabilizers in the Control of Subsyndromal Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Differences between the study drug and placebo in the change from baseline to week 6 on the Montgomery-sberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS)) as per results published in the European Neuropsychopharmacology
- 04 Sep 2017 Results published in the European Neuropsychopharmacology
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.