SCT-MD-55: An Open-label Long-term Study of Escitalopram in Children 7 to 11 Years of Age With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.