Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (GSK2282512A) When Administered in Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2282512A (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Humoral-immune-response' in children aged 3-17 years has been met, according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 30 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History