Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Influenza Vaccine GSK2321138A When Administered in Children
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2321138A (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2012 Results were presented at IDWeek in October 2012, according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 22 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Haemagglutin-inhibition-antibody-levels' in children aged 3-17 years has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History