A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Randomized, Multi-center Study to Assess the Effects of Dronedarone 400 mg BID on Cardiac Geometry and Function in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and Left Atrial Enlargement.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dronedarone (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ODYSSEUS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 24 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.