A Randomized, Controlled, Double Blind, Multicenter, Phase 2 Study of the Safety/Tolerability and Efficacy of JNJ-32729463 Compared With Moxifloxacin for the Treatment of Subjects Requiring Hospitalization for Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia (CABP) With a PORT Score of II or Greater.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Acorafloxacin (Primary) ; Acorafloxacin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2013 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 08 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2011 Additional trial location (Poland) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History