A Phase I, Open, Two-way Crossover, Drug-drug Interaction Study Evaluating the Effect of Esomeprazole on the Pharmacodynamics of Acetylsalicylic Acid After 5 Days of Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Esomeprazole
- Indications Bleeding ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer; Thrombosis; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 26 Oct 2011 Results (n=29) presented at the 19th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 18 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History