Phase I Study of the Tumor-targeting Human L19IL2 Monoclonal Antibody-cytokine Fusion Protein in Combination With Gemcitabine in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; L19-IL2 fusion protein (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Philogen
- 24 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015.
- 12 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2010 New trial record