A Phase I/II Study of RAD001 Combined With CHOP in Newly Diagnosed Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADCHOP
- 08 Feb 2016 Results of phase II part of this study published in the Annals of Oncology
- 02 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Sep 2010 New trial record