A Randomised,Double-blind,Placebo-controlled,Multi National,Phase III Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 300 IR Sublingual Immunotherapy Administered as Allergen-based Tablets Once Daily to Adolescents and Children Above the Age of 5 Years, Suffering From House Dust Mite Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs S 524101 (Primary)
- Indications Hypersensitivity; Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stallergenes SA
- 22 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Oct 2009 to 16 Sep 2009 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Mar 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 Sep 2010 New trial record