A Phase II Study of Abiraterone Acetate in Patients With Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) and Prior Therapy With Ketoconazole.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2014 Results presented at the 2014 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History