The effect of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) on biomarkers of tumour growth and vascularity in human colorectal cancer liver metastases: The EMT (EPA for colorectal cancer Metastasis Trial) study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eicosapentaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms EMT
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Oct 2012 Safety and biomarker results presented at the 20th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 31 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 31 Jul 2011 to 1 Aug 2011 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History