A Single Center, Open-label Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of a Dosing Regimen of Eculizumab Added to Conventional Treatment in the Prevention of Antibody-mediated Rejection (AMR) in ABO Blood Group Incompatible Living Donor Kidney Transplantation (ABOi LDKTx).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABOi
- 18 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2014 Trial status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.