Phase IIb, 12-week, five-arm, global, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of modified-release dipyridamole/prednisolone in patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis: SYNERGY.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dipyridamole/prednisolone (Primary) ; Dipyridamole; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNERGY
- Sponsors Zalicus
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'significant difference between dipyridamole and placebo in disease-activity-score' has been met, according to a Zalicus media release.
- 13 Sep 2012 Secondary endpoint `significant difference between dipyridamole/prednisolone and prednisolone in disease activity score' not met, according to a Zalicus media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History