A Double-blind, Multi-center, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Dose-ranging Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of SPL7013 Gel (VivaGel) Administered Vaginally in the Treatment of Bacterial Vaginosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Astodrimer (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Bacterial vaginosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History