PILOT STUDY PHASE II, Multicenter, Non-randomized, TO ASSESS THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF LENALIDOMIDE IN INDUCTION AND POST-INDUCTION IN PATIENTS WITH NOVO Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) WITH Cytogenetic Abnormality Monosomy 5.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2013 According to European Clinical Trials database this study has been discontinued.
- 07 Apr 2011 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, 15 centres in Spain are commencing recruitment.
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.