An Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Randomized, 2-Way Crossover Study In Healthy Volunteers To Determine The Steady-State Pharmacokinetics Of The 82.5 Mg Pregabalin Controlled Release Formulation Administered Following An Evening Meal Relative To The 25 Mg Of The Immediate Release Formulation Administered Three Times Daily.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Fibromyalgia; Generalised anxiety disorder; Irritable bowel syndrome; Neuropathic pain; Pain; Postherpetic neuralgia; Postoperative pain; Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 06 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.