A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo and Active Controlled, Parallel Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effect of Repeat Oral Doses of Mirabegron on Cardiac Repolarization in Healthy Male and Female Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Intra-abdominal infections; Overactive bladder; Pelvic inflammatory disorders; Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Tuberculosis; Urination disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 17 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History