A Single Arm, Open-label, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Long-term Safety and Tolerability of 0.5 mg Fingolimod (FTY720) Administered Orally Once Daily in Patients With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms LONGTERMS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 06 Apr 2017 The trial has been completed in Ireland according to Eudra.
- 08 Jun 2016 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 21 Apr 2016 Post-hoc pooled analysis of FREEDOMS, FREEDOMS II, and LONGTERMS studies assessing the long-term of fingolimod on disability (n=1556) were presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History