A Phase 2b Study to Select a Once Daily Oral Dose of GSK2248761 in HIV-1 Infected Antiretroviral Therapy Experienced Adults With Non-nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor (NNRTI) Resistance.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fosdevirine (Primary) ; Darunavir; Etravirine; Raltegravir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SONNET
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Oct 2013 Results reporting the incidence of new-onset seizures which subsequently led to trial discontinuation published in Antiviral Therapy.
- 02 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History