A Phase 1, FIH, Double-blind, Randomised Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity and Pharmacokinetics of PA401, and the Effects of PA401 Following LPS Challenge, in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PA 401 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 28 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed to 66, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.