A Randomized Phase III Study to Determine the Efficacy of a Taxane and Bevacizumab With or Without Capecitabine as First Line Chemotherapy in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TABEA
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jun 2013 Interim results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History