A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-controlled, Double-blind Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Given With DTaP Compared to Open-label DTaP in Healthy Japanese Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Feb 2012 Actual patient number added 551 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2012 Actual end date (November 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.