A Phase 2, Prospective, Open-Label Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of SB939, A Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor, in Subjects With Primary, Post-Polycythemia Vera, or Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (PMF; Post-PV MF, Or Post-ET MF.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pracinostat (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completedas reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2011 Interim results will be presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, according to a S*BIO media release.