A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-center Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Once-daily Administration Of A Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitor (Pf-00489791) In Adults With Type 2 Diabetes And Overt Nephropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 489791 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.