CHI SQUARE: Can HDL Infusions Significantly Quicken Atherosclerosis Regression A Phase II, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Ascending Dose, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Finding Trial of CER-001 or Placebo in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CER 001 (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Atherosclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHI SQUARE
- Sponsors Cerenis Therapeutics
- 29 Apr 2014 Primary endpoint 'Plaque-volume' has not been met according to results published in European Heart Journal.
- 29 Apr 2014 Results published in the European Heart Journal.
- 28 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History