A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate Tolerability, Safety and Efficacy of AKITA Inhaled Steroid Suspension for Inhalation (AICS) in Subjects With Asthma Requiring Chronic Oral Corticosteroid Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Mar 2012 Planned patient number is 195 according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.